Maddie's Minute

Maddie shares a minute of her life in this flat world of ours.....

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Interesting Concept...

It has been an excellent weekend!! I am heading back to work on Monday so Maddie decided to come to school with me for about five hours on Saturday to get my room ready. She watched cartoons and actually helped me a bit by cleaning off tables, putting books away, erasing boards....

We had some interesting conversations to boot! We were talking about me returning to work and in her most honest voice possible this is what she had to say to me:

"Good mommy! That means Amelia can crawl back into your tummy!"




Sounds painful, doesn't it?

Thanks for perspective Maddie Anna!!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home