Maddie's Minute

Maddie shares a minute of her life in this flat world of ours.....

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Dad Came Home with a Prize!


I return to school from maternity leave in two weeks.... oh my gosh, two weeks. How time flies! I've been thinking about how to make it as easy as possible on my heart. I'm been planning and worrying and thinking some more and decided to have a "rainy day plan"... literally. IF it's raining, it doesn't make sense for Amelia to enter the rain to come to me... it makes sense for me to go to her! So.... this is what dad came home with today!! The nice thing about it is that everybody in the family can enjoy it!! We can zip to school in a jiff or zip to the village when we need some grub. And it's RED!!! Thanks Andy!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home