Maddie's Minute

Maddie shares a minute of her life in this flat world of ours.....

Friday, June 22, 2007

How Old Were You When.....??


You Learned How to Use a Mouse?

I was in 7th grade and I first learned how to use it in art class! We've spent a total of 6 hours in the Apple Store at the Genius Bar over the past two days because our Mac has been sick. I'll spare you the details, but I will share with you that 6 hours simply was not enough for Maddie Anna. The Apple Store has four computers set up for children to experiment with software. Maddie was like white on rice when it came to the computers. At first I thought she was just trying to "pretend" that she knew what she was doing. But when she skillfully used the mouse to select several different pieces of software and when she skillfully maneuvered her way through the programs, I was amazed.

Thanks to my friend, Jeff Utecht, and his blog, The Thinking Stick, for being amazed at this skill as well. How cool is that? Look what our children are learning!!!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home