Maddie's Minute

Maddie shares a minute of her life in this flat world of ours.....

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day Deputy Dad!

We jet lagged through father's day quite well this year! I was just commenting to my mom-in-law that this has been the easiest trip for jet-lagging yet. I think it's because Maddie is on the exact same schedule we are on as far at sleep goes. She was a trooper on Father's Day because we are literally running around at top speeds trying to get "things" for our house. We got the big things purchased yesterday (Saturday) like a refrigerator, washer, dryer, one full size bed and two twin beds .... phew. Today we focused on the "little" stuff like sheets to go on those beds, Tide to put in the washer and dryer.

We spent late afternoon over at Andy's sister's house. Maddie's Aunt Susan is the ultimate entertainer and has everything you would ever need for guests of all ages. I'm always impressed with that because I ALWAYS forget something important for guests. (As I sit here and write this, I just remembered that I forgot to put soap in the guest bath and Connor is in the shower!) Anyway, Father's Day was wonderful because we were able to have the .family together. Maddie played with all five of her cousins the entire time and was completely mesmerized by how wise they were!! :) They roasted marshmallows on the fire pit and watched as both Dads and Grandpa opened up their gifts!

Happy Father's Day Deputy Dad!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home