Maddie's Minute

Maddie shares a minute of her life in this flat world of ours.....

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Maddie Can SHOP!!!!

I have to admit that I don't like shopping that much. I'm not a window shopper. I'm one of those people that likes to get in there - get out with what you wanted in the first place - and then be done with it. Let me tell you, that way of thinking does not lend itself to furnishing your first house.

Maddie has gone almost everywhere with us for the past four days. She has been to Home Depot twice. She has been to Macy's four times (though one time she was being.... um, three... and daddy removed her from the store after one of those infamous Wang Dang Dingers). She has been to Costco three times, George Smith Warehouse twice, Bombay once, and Sam Levitz once. She has been our official "Jumpability Tester" and has jumped on twin mattresses, full mattresses, and numerous couches. She has the right attitude.... shopping can be boring, BUT it's possible to see the good in every situation! :)

I still don't like shopping like this as much as I should, but I'm at the point where I'm taking Maddie's advice. If you're tired and there's a bed - sleep. If you're excited and there's a bed - jump. If the Sam Levitz salesman is driving you absolutely insane because he's the pushiest salesman you've ever met in your entire life and you're hungry - eat the free cookies and get out of there!

Thanks for the advice on how to shop Maddie!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home