Maddie's Minute

Maddie shares a minute of her life in this flat world of ours.....

Monday, May 14, 2007

Maddie's SISTER!!!!


Maddie found out today that she will have a baby sister in September!

When I was pregnant with Madeline, Andy and I chose to NOT find out what we were having. She kept us guessing up until the very last minute and I will never, ever forget Andy screaming, "WE HAVE A GIRL!" as I was in my daze. What a joy it was to be surprised! We wanted to be surprised like that again this time, but Maddie is convinced that she is going to have both a new brother and new sister! So we decided to find out and talk up the new peanut with Maddie. The most amazing thing happened when the Chinese ultrasound guy told us we were having a girl - we were so surprised and delighted - just as surprised and delighted as we were with Maddie.

Amelia Mabel is set to arrive in September and I'm sure she'll arrive strong and ready to try out for the Olympic team in gymnastics.! She's a very active little sister and Maddie will have fun with her... even now Maddie lays on our bed at night talking to my expanding belly while giving "zerberts" to her little sister. Amelia responds with a kick right in Maddie's nose as is an appropriate sibling response.

Ah..... this is going to be fun!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home