Maddie's Minute

Maddie shares a minute of her life in this flat world of ours.....

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

We've MOVED!!!


I've done it.... I've been talking about it for months and I've finally done it. I purchased my first domain name. I've exported all posts and comments from blogger. I've installed Wordpress 2.3.1. I've installed several themes I'm playing with. I've installed a new ClustrMap! I've installed some funky Plugins. I've downloaded FileZilla so I can start the whole FTP thing as it's so much faster. Please come visit us at http://www.maddiesminute.com/! I'm learning so bear with me!!!!! :) As you can see, I've completely demolished my sidebar to the right. It was an accident. I thought you had to push the blog from blogger to Wordpress. You can actually pull it from blogger using Wordpress.... learning everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home