Maddie's Minute

Maddie shares a minute of her life in this flat world of ours.....

Friday, September 28, 2007

First Morning with a New Sister!!

HA!

I've just realized something... it took Amelia's arrival to make me realize this certain something. I admit it to it readily and take full responsibility for my actions:

I've been a Maddie Hog. :)

I just love her so much and want to do things with her... I love brushing her hair. I love the routine we have in brushing her teeth. I love the song I sing when I wake her up in the morning. Fortunately for Maddie, Amelia's arrival is going to let her experience these things with dad more often. Dad will probably get too wake her up and brush her hair and brush her teeth more often now... this always means that dad gets to negotiate how to brush her hair and teeth now too!! HA!

Today Maddie woke up and asked to have Amelia sleep her in bed with her for a few minutes. We snapped the above pic as Amelia just cooed while listening to Maddie's soft morning voice. It really hit us today: OMG - There are TWO of them!!!!!!

Had to attached this pics as well - as I said, dad gets to brush Maddie's hair sometimes now too. Guess who won this negotiation???

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home