Maddie's Minute

Maddie shares a minute of her life in this flat world of ours.....

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Finallly.... a haircut for the peanut

I mentioned awhile ago how easy it really is to get Maddie's haircut here. Well, I finally got it together and made the call! We hopped in the car and she "helped" me drive the three blocks to Cheryl's house (Read: honking horn, lights turning off and on, blinkers blinking, windshield wipers frantically wiping the front window.)

Cheryl's son, Andrew, was gracious enough to take pics while the task was done. We do the same thing each time as Maddie seems to be a real creature of habit. I sit down and put my cape on and then Maddie sits on my lap and gets her cape on. Her cape is much more interesting though with the ice cream cones! She sits quietly almost afraid to move the entire time, but I think she really feels like a BIG girl when she gets this done. One of these days she'll ask to put make-up on before getting this done! So... mother of year! The peanut has her haircut!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home