Maddie's Minute

Maddie shares a minute of her life in this flat world of ours.....

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Dooms Day - FLU SHOTS

Oh boy.... this is one for the record books.

  • During my pregnancy, Maddie saw my blood drawn numerous times and she always watched with great interest and commented on how brave I was. She said she was brave too....
  • Maddie is definitely older and is absolutely capable of reason...
  • I promised her ice cream after her flu shot and she even held the money so that I couldn't change my mind...
  • We met up with Ri-Ri who before the flu shot and the two had quite the conversation about bravery... Ri-Ri said that he was three and Maddie was four so Maddie had to be brave because he was brave...

If only things went as planned...

The following sequence looks peaceful enough... notice there are no pictures after the nurse cleaned off Maddie arm to prepare for the shot. In Maddie's words,

I DON'T WANT TO BE BRAVE ANYMORE!!!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home