Maddie's Minute

Maddie shares a minute of her life in this flat world of ours.....

Saturday, July 21, 2007

And She Sleeps...

It has been a week since I've written in Maddie's blog - we've been busy. I think because it gets dark soooooo late (9:30), I find that the day just isn't long enough. I usually blog at night when Maddie goes to sleep. Sleep has not been plentiful for Maddie and she needs it. She'll not be a happy camper when she's older and realizes that I snapped this candid moment and posted it to her blog! Had to do it Maddie!!

Maddie and I have something in common right now though! I'm sleeping even less than she is simply because of my back! Sheesh - this pregnancy thing was much more novel the first time around. Look at this picture and SEE how huge I am - doesn't it look like my back would hurt? :)

We're all so happy in our new home (especially Maddie with her bunk beds) and we're really not ready to head back to Shanghai... I feel like we just got back to the States a few weeks ago. Perhaps it's time though to head back... perhaps.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home