Maddie's Minute

Maddie shares a minute of her life in this flat world of ours.....

Monday, July 9, 2007

Maddie's Busy Day At the Races!


The peanut had to wake up early, but she made it to the ultrasound appointment with us and as soon as she saw Amelia's pictures on the screen, she immediately woke up! I'm so glad that she is going with us to all of these appointments. She's excited - I can tell because she's wanting to give up some of her securities in order to share them with her new sister. SHE actually said to me yesterday, "mommy, maybe baby Amelia should take my blanket. I think she'll like my blanket." That is HUGE!

Maddie spent the rest of the day with her Grandma Barbara and cousins Ethan and Elena. She loves her cousins and just kind of claims them as her own. She's not shy and she looks up to every single one of them for different reasons. Today, she went with Ethan to the veledrome to watch her cousin's bicycle races. He's quite the competitor and I wouldn't be surprised if you saw him in the Olympics someday. He's smart and dedicated which is an excellent combination to achieve dreams. It's good for Maddie to see other people's dreams as she forms her own.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home